PREMIUM PARTS MATTER
You count on your car to safely transport you and your family around town every time you put the key in the ignition. Your steering & suspension system plays a key role in this safe operation of your vehicle; from delivering a smooth ride to allowing you to safely turn and steer, your steering & suspension system depends on quality parts to achieve top performance.
When your car needs repairs to its steering & suspension system, you have a choice to make. Be sure that the replacement parts that you choose will deliver the quality you need to stay safe on the road. When you select MOOG steering & suspension parts for your car, truck or SUV, you can rest easy knowing that you have selected premium parts for your vehicle.
THE MOOG ADVANTAGE
From engineering and testing to manufacturing and unmatched support, MOOG always goes further to ensure our parts live up to their reputation for quality and durability.
MOOG goes further to ensure our parts last longer. Choose MOOG parts and experience the MOOG advantage.
- American pride since 1919 – MOOG has been making chassis parts in the U.S. and is one of the only major chassis brands that still manufactures aftermarket parts in the U.S.*
- Most extensive testing – From materials labs to durability testing at our North American facilities, we go further to test our products more rigorously. Why do we do it? Because our reputation and your safety depend on it.
- Limited lifetime warranty on chassis – Mile after mile, MOOG premium chassis parts are engineered to ensure they’ll be the last ones installed on your vehicle. It's why we back each one with a limited lifetime warranty.
CONSEQUENCES OF INFERIOR PARTS
When steering & suspension parts fail, bad things can happen. You could experience:
- Catastrophic failure
- Dangerous loss of control
- Loss of steering control resulting in an accident
- Vague steering feel
- Accelerated tire wear
- Unwanted noises
When you choose MOOG parts, you can be sure that you have selected premium parts for your vehicle. You'll get enhanced, problem-solving features that only come with a premium auto part. MOOG parts are designed for the aftermarket and are designed, tested and manufactured to perform on your vehicle.
Premium auto parts typically have a longer service life which saves you time and money. You'll save money with fewer repairs and save time without the hassle of repeated trips to your professional service center and having to find alternate transportation. You also get the peace of mind that only comes when selecting premium steering & suspension parts for your repair. You'll get the reliable performance that you need to keep you and your passengers safe. Insist on quality, insist on MOOG parts.
*Over 75% of MOOG socket-style components are manufactured in North America from imported and U.S. parts.
The content contained in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be used in lieu of seeking professional advice from a certified technician or mechanic. We encourage you to consult with a certified technician or mechanic if you have specific questions or concerns relating to any of the topics covered herein. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any content.